A concealer can add brightness, hide your dark circles and make it look like you’ve …Read More »
A concealer can add brightness, hide your dark circles and make it look like you’ve had your 8 hours…
Cracked lips are very painful and they are also not the best to look at. The problem is that you ten…
If your dream is to have a hair that looks like Rapunzel’s, then you’ve come to the right place. A l…
A concealer can add brightness, hide your dark circles and make it look like you’ve had your 8 hours of beauty sleep. But sometimes your best friend can turn into a true enemy. When the concealer creases, it tends to gather in the fine lines under your eyes making them more prominent and noticeable. This can instantly add years to your face, which is certainly not the look you are after. Here are some useful tips that can help you have a flawless concealer application:
- Moisturize your skin. The concealer tends to crease when your skin is dry. Apply a hydrating moisturizer and let it dry before proceeding with your concealer application.
- Apply a primer. A primer will create a smooth canvas for concealer application. Wait for your moisturizer to completely dry before applying your primer to avoid products buildup.
- Pick the right type of concealer. Cream concealers provide more coverage but are heavy. Pick a lightweight concealer if yours settles in the fine lines.
- Add some of your favorite moisturizer to your concealer. This great tip will make the application easier and will also hydrate the skin.
Avoid adding too many layers before letting your concealer set in. Remember that with concealer application, less is always more.
Cracked lips are very painful and they are also not the best to look at. The problem is that you tend to have cracked lips for too many reasons that you might not be able to control. Whether it is too hot or too cold, your lips tend to suffer because they are very sensitive.
Using a lip balm is one of the ways that can help you keep your lips in good condition. But it is not the best way. Here are 5 amazing tips for beautiful and healthy-looking lips:
- Stay hydrated. Internal hydration is much more efficient than external hydration.
- Apply some lip balm before washing your face. Your lips are more delicate than the rest of your skin. Your facial wash might make them too dry.
- Use some almond oil. It is great for your skin as it is rich in vitamins E and A. Apply a little on your lips every night.
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin. You can make a home-made exfoliator out of sugar and honey to remove the dead skin. Rub it with your fingers or use a soft toothbrush.
- Wear sun protection. Invest in a lip balm that contains SPF to protect your lips from the sun damage.
These tips will keep your lips healthy and flake-free. Follow them regularly and you will never have to suffer from cracked lips again.
If your dream is to have a hair that looks like Rapunzel’s, then you’ve come to the right place. A lot of people dream about having long healthy looking hair without having to pay a lot of money or swallow tons of supplements. Of course, vitamins and supplements are great for your health but sometimes they won’t just give you the results you wish for. You can also consider having plasma injections at the doctor’s office. Lots of people swear by them but for some, including me, the pain can be unbearable.
Fortunately, I discovered thesecret to growing healthy-looking shiny hair. These methods are super easy and will help you get the locks you’ve always dreamt of:
The Inversion Method:
Ancient Egyptian women used this method to grow their thick black hair using ingredients that you can still find today. It is easy and the results are surprisingly noticeable.
The inversion method depends on massaging your scalp while it is inverted. The massaging motion and the gravity will drive more nutrients to the hair follicles which in turn will stimulate hair growth. All you have to do is to grab a few drops of your favorite hair oil and invert your head, giving your scalp a good massage for 3 to 5 minutes. Do this for only 4 to 7 days per month and stop. This will prevent your follicles from getting used to the inversion method which can lower its efficiency. If you tend to have oily hair, you can skip the oil part.
Quit your Shampoo:
You might think that your shampoo is the only way you could have healthy and clean hair. But for centuries, women and men managed to keep their hair clean without using toxic chemicals. The beauty of going no poo is that you are going to protect your scalp from irritating toxins and chemicals while adding more natural ingredients to your beauty regimen.
Use high-quality baking soda and mix it with apple cider vinegar to create a natural cleansing shampoo. You can also add a few drops of your essential oil for a pleasant smell. Your hair will take time to adjust but it will thank you later.
Use Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is a great beauty staple that you can use for your hair and skin. It is one of the most efficient remedies for growing healthy hair because it is packed with vitamins and minerals that your follicles need to stay healthy. The natural gel is very easy to obtain by slicing open the aloe vera leaf. Scoop out the gel and put it in a jar. You can keep it in the fridge for up to a week. Use this gel to massage your scalp, especially the areas where you want to grow more hair. You can also use it to grow thicker and longer lashes. Use an old mascara spoolie to grab some of the gel and apply it to the roots of the lashes in an outward motion.
These natural methods will work like magic, only if you give them the time. Stick to a healthy diet, drink enough water and don’t forget your supplements to make sure your hair is getting the nutrients it needs.