Cracked lips are very painful and they are also not the best to look at. The problem is that you tend to have cracked lips for too many reasons that you might not be able to control. Whether it is too hot or too cold, your lips tend to suffer because they are very sensitive.
Using a lip balm is one of the ways that can help you keep your lips in good condition. But it is not the best way. Here are 5 amazing tips for beautiful and healthy-looking lips:
- Stay hydrated. Internal hydration is much more efficient than external hydration.
- Apply some lip balm before washing your face. Your lips are more delicate than the rest of your skin. Your facial wash might make them too dry.
- Use some almond oil. It is great for your skin as it is rich in vitamins E and A. Apply a little on your lips every night.
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin. You can make a home-made exfoliator out of sugar and honey to remove the dead skin. Rub it with your fingers or use a soft toothbrush.
- Wear sun protection. Invest in a lip balm that contains SPF to protect your lips from the sun damage.
These tips will keep your lips healthy and flake-free. Follow them regularly and you will never have to suffer from cracked lips again.